Today is my 100th post and last week I passed the 1,000 followers mark. I am beyond excited and dancing a little jig over here! I am humbled by the fact that people find my blog and read it.
So first things first. A big thank you to you. Thank you for finding me. Thank you for reading, for commenting, for sharing my words.
My hope for the blog was to create a conversation that people are mostly sweeping under the rug. I am happy to share my life and feelings if it helps someone to know they are not alone. I want to build a community of people that support each other, who know it’s ok to be heartbroken because it will get better, and who know it is perfectly wonderful to be single and standing on your own two feet! Life isn’t perfect, we all struggle, and I want to share that with everyone.
Today for my 100th post, I would like to do something different. Because I envision this to be a useful place for people to heal and feel strong and empowered I want to make sure I actually do that for you! I hope you will help me out by giving me some feedback? You can answer all the questions, some of the questions, your own made up questions. Post your answers in the comments or send me an email at email@example.com.
Every answer will be read and acknowledged, because I do value you and I appreciate you being here with me.
These questions are meant to get you thinking, and they are just jumping off points. Have fun!
1. What topics do you enjoy reading the most when you are here?
2. What kind of information, advice, and stories are you looking for when you read my blog?
3. Do you talk about being single or heartbroken with your friends? If so, what are the typical topics of conversation?
4. Would advice or coaching be helpful to you to get through those tough transition periods from breaking up to single?
5. What else would you like me to know?
thank you for taking the time to help me out. It is greatly appreciated! Your answers will help me shape my next 100 posts.
Cheers and Love!